Sunday 13 April 2014

Weekly Favourites 13/04/14|ShannonRileyxo

Hi everyone,today I'm going to be telling you some things that I've been loving this week, so here's my weekly favourites...

Maybelline BB Cream

My first favourite of the week is the Maybelline New York BB cream,this is the perfect product, it's not cakey, blurs imperfections and just evens out your skin tone, I'm in love with this product as it's very light on the skin aswel.

Taylor Swift Wonderstruck

My next favourite of the week Is Taylor swift's wonders truck enchanted, this perfume smells amazing, it is more of a fall scent rather than spring, but just smells so gorgeous that I've been wearing it all week!

O.P.I Princesses Rule

My next favourite of the week it the O.P.I's nail polish in the colour 'Princesses Rule' it is a gorgeous baby pink colour with some sparkle in it, its perfect for spring time.Im also wearing it in all the pictures in this post today.
 
Jack The Vamps

 
My next favourite is a song called Jack by The Vamps, I recently found out about this song,and the first time I heard it I fell in love with it,its so catchy and amazing.I wish thry would've put it on their new album.

So that was my favourites of the week, all my favourites will be listed below, hope you enjoyed his blog post, Thank you for reading.
Love,
Shannon xo.

Maybelline BB cream
Wonderstruck Enchanted
O.P.I Princesses Rule
Jack The Vamps

http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12104479/?claim=uehvxxubzmx">Follow

1 comment:

  1. Hey Shannon! Happy Sunday! I found your link through Jenny's challenge! :) I have heard some things recently about BB cream and really want to try it out for summer! It sounds like it would be the perfect thing for the warmer weather to just have a light coverage! Also, that opi pink color is too precious. I love the subtle color of it.

    ReplyDelete